Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Salon.com Books Before you can say

So, I read a review of this book, and sent this to the author of said book by postal mail:

Mr. Gladwell,

I really want to read your book. I will when I have the means. Just from what I can assume safely, your book marks the rapid and complex thought of the lower brain as much faster than traditional linear frontal lobe cognition. For this reason, I am trying to eliminate my inner monologue.

I was elated to read the title of your book. I have spent about 2 and a half years now working on analysis of life and efficient thinking. I discovered that life was relatively predictable in June of 2002. I realized that I could understand anything given enough time, my theological values crumbled.

At that point in time, I started self educating on complex social issues. Social issues are often considered to be far too nebulous to be solved. I disagree, it’s the same as solving any puzzle, you just need to understand what is wrong with the picture and put the pieces in the right spots, which I did.

What I developed was a method of pattern analysis. When you push you get equal response that is opposite. Observing an object changes it. You can predict anything in reality to a degree of accuracy, once you understand why your inaccuracies exist, you get a new degree of accuracy.

Previously, I was a strictly spatial thinker, so my thinking began in terms of numbers and functions. I mapped social situations into graphs of physical space and layers of energy, all of them existed with the same rules, but in different space. Standing 2 feet from someone, but focusing my consciousness on something 10 feet away changes my practical influence on the individual. Likewise, if someone has a problem and I observe it, I create a greater effect of a problem.

As time went on, I developed a more humanistic view of my thoughts. I did it with cold hard logic, but I ended with a soft mysterious view of life. Because of the nature of just the title of your book, I assume that you understand my words intent.

I am accustomed to interacting with individuals how they have to be interacted with, I want more people to interact with in a dynamic, unlabeled way. To do that, I have begun writing papers designed to expose the inner questions, values in such a way to enable real growth in individuals.

I hope that you find this at least mildly interesting. It was refreshing for me to see signs of real analysis of reality. I’m young, only 22, but I dream of the rapid evolution of a world of thought. I hope for an opportunity to collaborate with those with an established and recognized voice.

Thank you sincerely for your time,

Eean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home