Sunday, May 01, 2005

Me: I am one of the least intelligent people on the planet earth
Me: Thursday... day before b-day
Me: decision... let's go drinking
Me: drink, 375 mls of distilled vodka
Me: insert police officers
Me: insert rabid stupidity
Me: insert police brutality
R: yes of course, drinking day before b-day, perfect idea! mm distilled vodka and cops, hooray!
Me: output, bruised battered stupid fucker.
R: wth?
R: what did u do? haha
Me: with a couple hundred bucks in fines
Me: I decided that it is ME who says stays or goes from the church
R: haha
R: well I’m sure you're not the first person to do that
Me: and I wasn't on the go list
Me: no.
Me: and neither am I the first person to have road rash across 25% of his body
R: fack, what happened?
Me: I think the term is 'skull dragged;

R: decide resisting arrest had a nice ring to it?
Me: according to my crackhead cellmate
Me: didn't get charged with that
Me: I think they decided the beating was punishment enough
Me: :D
R: ugh
Me: trespass and disturbing the peace
Me: puts some SERIOUS perspective into ones life though
Me: you don't know how great freedom is until they take it away for 16 hours
Me: I think that was just about enough for me
Me: I’m TERRIFIED of prison now
Me: not just don't want to go there
R: well Denver cops are notorious for harsh arrests
Me: it makes me want to cry
R: heh
Me: I mean, real fear, being in jail and not knowing how bad a crime I committed
Me: I feel GOOD now
Me: like... I know just how limited our perceptions are of reality and our safety
Me: it's an illusion of safety in a police state
Me: is the reality of the situation
Me: on a whim... I lost 24 hours of my life and was beaten
Me: could have just gone free
Me: on a different whim
Me: could be going to jail for resisting
Me: it's an illusion
R: heh indeed
R: consistency is always an illusion
Me: I’m talking about choice
Me: choice is an illusion
Me: freewill
Me: <-- won't, but could become radically anti government after that
R: hehe you're already pretty anti-government
Me: no, I’m anti bush-government
R: do you think anarchy preferable to government now?
Me: I’m pro-pro-human-existence-type-government
R: yeah
Me: I think anarchy is the answer to government
R: aka government that doesn't do stuff to people, but asks them nicely
Me: and visa versa
R: heh
R: yeah pre-human-existence government is the way to go indeed
Me: no, government will always act with the tacit consent of the masses, possibly against the will of an individual
Me: you can't avoid that
Me: it's painfully contradictory I guess
Me: but it makes me want to buy a bunch of guns and a lot of land
R: governments can be run on the will of the minority against the majority... just depends which is more organized, the public or the government, it's no different than a war between 2 parties
R: wars can be won by smaller parties
Me: well, that's true in a plurality, like we exist in
Me: if we had true direct democracy, it'd be the will of people balanced between fears and rights
Me: rather than between two parties who sort of represent each group
R: aye
Me: which is preferable, by far
R: Government’s entire purpose is to fight people for control of people, they're organized whose existence is contingent on their ability to control others
Me: direct democracy is the answer
R: *organizations
Me: I prefer not to get into arguments of conservative v. liberal, I’d prefer to argue against our racist pluralistic voting system
Me: racist, oligarchy

R: hehe, I’m not conservative or liberal, I’m just an anarchist but meh, I know that wouldn't work either so it's all just fictional arguments I think
Me: sure, but the mechanism of control for the government dictates the fairness and responsiveness of the system to the will and needs of the people
R: true
Me: direct democracy = more responsive system than quadrennial pluralism
R: indeed

1 Comments:

Blogger 0ceanwave said...

I enjoyed reading this blog. Following your evolution in thought through discourse is interesting. Glad to hear you are in a good mindset now. :)

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home