Friday, November 09, 2007

It's a fact. I'll keep expressing the same basic pattern through my writing somehow.

Even though every road looks different, it still bares the same basic structure. I'm not going to go from carbon based to silicon based any day soon.

As rabidly happy as I am to be working towards becoming a successful promoter, I'm simultaneously terrified. The name of the game though is pretend not to be scared.

Or at least that's how I perceive it. Jump headlong into uncertainty with a smile on your face and refuse to show any sign of insecurity. Sometimes it works out very well at other times it does not.

I don't know if I necessarily accept the doctrine. I like to admit my insecurities. I feel far more comfortable with them in the open than I do attempting to mask them with smoke and mirrors.

I think walking around with the necessary stage props may be a bit telling, actually.

To be successful in the entertainment industry, must I maintain the visage? If this is truly what I wish to do, am I to contradict what I'm taught?

It seems like my mentor is a bit psychotic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home